JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC injectable gel is the first and only filler FDA-approved to instantly add volume to the cheek area.*
VOLUMA™ XC gives you a subtle lift, helping to restore contour and a more youthful profile, for up to 2 years, in patients over the age of 21. It’s different than JUVÉDERM® XC and works on a different area of the face. JUVÉDERM® XC smoothes out moderate to severe wrinkles and folds around the nose and mouth, like parentheses. JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC, however, adds volume to the cheek area.
Wrinkles are only part of the aging equation
Volume loss in the cheeks is a major reason we lose that youthful profile over the years.
As people age, the cheek area can lose volume, causing the cheeks to flatten out and the skin to droop and sag. Age-related facial volume loss is a growing need in the field of aesthetic medicine. The 2013 American Society for Dermatological Surgery (ASDS) Consumer Survey on Cosmetic Procedures revealed that one of the top reasons why people choose to undergo a cosmetic procedure is because they want to look as young as they feel, with sixty-one percent of respondents most bothered by sagging facial skin.
HOW DOES JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC WORK?
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC is injected under the skin with a small needle. It works instantly to add volume and subtly lift the cheek area, temporarily reversing this sign of aging. To reduce pain during the procedure, JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC contains a numbing agent called lidocaine. The more youthful profile you can achieve from the procedure lasts up to 2 years with optimal treatment.*
- First and only Hyaluronic Acid (HA) filler FDA-approved to instantly add volume to the cheek area, resulting in a subtle lift
- Clinically proven to last up to 2 years with optimal treatment
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC is from the makers of the #1 family of fillers
- After 24 hours, you should be able to resume your normal activities
- Side effects are moderate and generally last 2 to 4 weeks. Common side effects include temporary reactions at the treatment site such as tenderness, swelling, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, pain, redness, discoloration, and itching.
“Until now, there were no effective non-surgical options for treating the cheek area of the face. With JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC you have relatively little recovery or downtime and instant results you can see before you leave our office.”
Call 925-939-4763 for more information and to schedule an appointment.
In the clinical study, people perceived themselves to look 5 years younger 6 months after treatment, and 3 years younger 24 months after treatment. The average volume injected during the clinical study was 6.8 mL to achieve optimal correction for the cheek area.*
*Individual results may vary.